COVID 19 Protocols
Please be respectful of all guidelines put in place and realize that these are not our guidelines,
but the guidelines that we are being told to follow in order to remain open.
We would like to ask for everyone’s cooperation while we make it through this difficult time, and remember that we are lucky to be able to play golf, get outdoors, and socialize with our friends.
Please be respectful of all guidelines put in place and realize that these are not our guidelines, but the guidelines that we are being told to follow in order to remain open.
Some of our plans may change as new information is made available. If there are any major changes, we will be sending out emails to notify everyone.
Please respect social distancing guidelines while interacting with all employees, as the health and safety of our staff is of great concern.
While the employees are looking forward to reconnecting with everyone we will be keeping our distance, not shaking hands with anyone, and may be wearing PPE, making communication limited or difficult in some instances. We hope this is only temporary; however we ask everyone to respect the guidelines.
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
- If you are sick or feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
- All golfers must have a tee time, no walk-up play will be allowed.
- Tee-times will be spaced apart to allow for social distancing, and to limit groups congregating at the first tee, or around the clubhouse.
- We will be pairing up golfers. Please be mindful of everyone’s personal space and do not shake hands, touch others equipment and practice social distancing while on the course.
Upon Arrival at the Golf Course:
- The requirement for social distancing is 6 feet, and is being strictly enforced on the property. We will be pairing up golfers to make foursomes.
- Please arrive to the first tee no more than 15 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.
- Tee times will be in 8 minute intervals.
- Cart Pick up and Return area, all staff will be wearing a mask and we ask all members and guest to wear a mask in this area.
- Anyone entering the Golf Shop will be required to wear a mask. All employees working indoors will be wearing masks.
- There will be a maximum capacity of 5 customers allowed in the shop at any one time. Please wait outside if you see we have reached capacity.
- Sanitizer will be available at the Golf Shop entrance, please sanitize hands upon entering.
- We will be practicing social distancing, please keep at least 6 feet between you and any other customer or employee.
- We will increase sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces.
Power Carts will be allowed, we will be renting power carts to members and guests. If you are comfortable sharing a power cart you will be allowed to do so, however this will not be required and we encourage you to ride on your own.
- Power carts will be available for single riders at a rate of $25/cart. As we have a limited amount of carts we would like to encourage walking so that carts are available for those who can’t play without them.
- Pull Carts will be available for rental. We have a limited amount available, so if you have your own please bring it with you to the course.
- 7 Stalls will be spaced out 6 feet, to allow for social distancing
- Balls are being cleaned prior to use.
- Please return baskets to designated sanitization bucket after use. Baskets will be sanitized before being returned for use.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at the Driving Range.
- Flagsticks will remain in and be untouched. The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for easy ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
- Sand bottles have been removed throughout the golf course.
- Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
- Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
- We ask you to please forgo the traditional before round and after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
- Please ensure that you wash your hands prior to departure from the club.
- Until further notice the Clubhouse and deck will be closed as we do renovations.
- Soft drinks and snacks will be available to purchase from the Pro Shop.
- On course there will be a cart service offering Alcohol.
- There will be some seating down by the 1st tee and driving range.
- Guests will only be seated with members of their same household or individuals that live alone may be seated with up to two others.
- No more than 6 individuals should be seated at a table.
- In all areas where line-ups may occur we will have physical distancing signage, please keep at least 2 meters between yourself and other guests.
- The lower Clubhouse washrooms will be open along with washrooms at #7 and the driving range.