The tournament this year was held at the Kimberley Golf Club and Bootleg Gap Golf. The weather was cool and very windy but the 54 golfers from Kimberley, Cranbrook, Canmore, Fairmont, Windermere, Balfour and Radium endured and we’re happy it didn’t rain.
For the third year in a row the event was sponsored by Karly Berry of Sun Life Financial, many Thanks!
Here are the results of the two day event:
Overall Winner: Jeff Ablett, Kimberley
Overall Low Net: Al Shaw, Kimberley
- 1st Low gross, Keith Mufford, Balfour
- 2nd Low gross, Don McElwee, Cranbrook
- 1st Low net, Ray MacDonald, Windermere
- 2nd Low net, Jim Horne, Fairmont
- 1st Low gross, Chuck Sinclair, Kimberley
- 2nd Low gross, Brad Murphy, Kimberley
- 1st Low net, Jay Bannatyne, Cranbrook
- 2nd Low net, Real Emond, Kimberley
- 1st Low gross, Terry Oscarson, Kimberley
- 2nd Low gross, Dennis Schick, Kimberley
- 1st Low net, George Julien, Radium
- 2nd Low net, Con Taillon, Radium
- 1st Low gross, John Ough, Kimberley
- 2nd Low gross, John Scanland, Kimberley
- 1st Low net, Les Furber, Canmore
- 2nd Low net, Bill McLelland, Kimberley
BC Seniors Amateur Qualifiers: Jeff Ablett, Brad Murphy, Chuck Sinclair and Al Shaw
Thank you to the Kimberley Golf Club and Bootleg Gap and all the participants!!!